On September 1, 1953, today’s Leon Kruczkowski High School No. 1 in Tychy began its activities. Exactly 70 years ago the first yearbook of students sat in the school’s desks in the old school building on Wolnosci Square – the place where today Primary School No. 1 is located. Three years later in 1956 the high school received a new location on Brzozowa Street.
Years passed, principals and teaching staff changed, successive generations of graduates left the school’s walls, but the same spirit of an extraordinary community still remained. It is it who makes us want to meet again after 70 years, to open the doors of the school not only to graduates, but also to all those who are emotionally connected with our high school. We would like to extend a warm welcome to all guests, especially former and current teachers, within the walls of our school. The hosts of this meeting will be the students and teachers of Kruczek.
We warmly invite you on October 5 and 6, 2023, to attend the seventieth anniversary celebration of our beloved Kruczek.